Sunday, October 28, 2012

Currently

Currently I am doing the cha-cha.  Aka two steps forward and one step back.  After being VERY good friends for the previous 7 weeks, my back decided it would turn into a pesky annoyance and remind me of all we have been through together.  That is code for SORE.

Nevertheless, after a day off school, lots of rest and being 'sensible' we seem to be back on track.   I wanna continue getting better so I can go "fast, long and strong". (By the by, this is the motto a fellow teacher uses to discuss reading with his 3rd grade class.  Seems to have quite a but of inneundo, no?  Or maybe that's just me?). 

So, I'm thinking that it's "onward and upward from here on in".  According to my husband, I have reached the maximum amount of acceptable times I can use that phrase.  Apparently, I overuse it.  Who knew, hey?

SO - HERE WE GO!!

6 weeks or bust :)

Alcohol - nada

Chocolate - zip

Chippies - zilch

Dairy - zero

But it's not all nadazipzilchzero.

Instead it will be:

Fruit n veg - Maximum amounts of

Whole, unprocessed food - unlimited

Grains and pulses - come at me baby!

Wholegrain foods - 1 serve per day

6 weeks till I'm 37!  Bring it on :)




No comments:

Post a Comment